Date(s) - Mar 24, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Intro to Maintenance: Covering the Basics of Standards, Codes & Safety
INSTRUCTOR: Kit Garren, MPM® RMP®
LOCATION: Prosperity Place II, 10130 Mallard Creek Rd. Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28262 | Conference Center
Who Should Attend?
Maintenance Coordinators; Property Managers; Maintenance Assistants
What You Will Learn?
- Introduction into the Building Components that Make Up Housing Structures
- Recognize Common Standards of Habitability & the Uniform Housing Code
- Understanding the Components and Categories of Maintenance
- Lean to Outline the differing Types of Property Surveys, Reviews & Inspections
- Review Safety Concerns including Carbon Monoxide; Mold; Lead Based Paint; Asbestos; & Radon
How YOU will Benefit?
Obtaining the basic understanding of building components and the risks involved in tenants occupying the structures will result in a more efficient property management operation. Learning how a property works and the problem solving skills that will come from that will make you a valued part of the management team.
- Basic Maintenance Terminology
- Basic Building Components
- Basic Building Systems & Services
- Types of Maintenance
- Types of Property Surveys (Inspections)
- Safety & Health Concerns
Please click the link to register: https://www.narpm.org/docs/education/20education_reg.pdf
Online Registration Coming Soon!
We hope to see you there!