Date(s) - Sep 18, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Dillworth Neighborhood Grille
Regional Vice President, Tim Wehner, MPM, RMP
National Vendor Affiliate, Larry Hancock with Tenant Turner who will be speaking about “5 Technologies to Help Improve Your Business”
Are you a property manager? Then this association is for you!
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?
A NARPM® member stands apart from other property managers and landlords. Unlike many of them, NARPM® members:
- Have access to numerous educational opportunities.
- Adhere to the highest Standards of Professionalism and
Code of Ethics.
- Know the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal governments.
- Know rent values and vacancy factors.
- Have rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations
- Perform thorough move-in and move-out property evaluations.
- Are personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen, and other maintenance professionals.
- Are able to effectively negotiate with tenants, handle difficult issues and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts.
Come out and see what we are all about!!
$15 for all members, $20 at the door. Not a member? That is OK….non-members and guests, guess what…LUNCH IS ON US!!
And, if you join NARPM® on September 18th you will also receive a $50 discount!!
The Charlotte NARPM chapter currently meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Dilwoth Neighborhood Grille-911 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28204